Monday, March 14, 2005
1: Grab the book nearest to you. Turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down here what it says: It doesn't say anything. it's a picture of a hapyhouse butterfly and a flower. Because it's my address book.
2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and what do you find? my vitagen!
3: The last thing you watched on TV? totally spies. =)
4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is: 7.35pm
5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 7.36pm ( ipeeked at the clock before I took this quiz from shin's blog. =)
6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Almost, by Bowling For Soup on perfect 10.
7: When did you last step outside? wow. umm last night when I went to watch a movie at west mall. i also went to sakae sushi! yay.
8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at? hale forum/shin's blog.
9: What are you wearing? a blue 'blue tom' shirt; and a pair of black shorts.
10: Did you dream last night? What about? something sick. ee.
11: When did you last laugh? Why? at dinner. because i was reminded of how rachel accidentally spooned the steamed egg into her nose when my sister accidentally nudged her elbow.
12: What is on the walls of the room you are in? light blue paint. shelves.
13: Seen anything weird lately? weird? like this question?
14: no numero cuatorce. uh huh, yes I understand this question..
15: What is the last film you saw? lemony snicket's a series of unfortunate events. last night! (: it's gooooood.
16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? hmm. lots of cds. an ipod!
17: Tell me something about you that I don't know: I ROCK. oh wait, you already know that. I hide in my church's second floor toilet when waiting for someone, 'cos I don't want to see anyone.
18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? longer hours in both night and day. NO HOMEWORK OR TESTS. just fun fun fun!
19: Do you like to dance? hahahah I dance with my teddy bear. =)
20: George Bush: he rocks shit.
21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? hmm. victoria, I think. vicky for short. <3
22: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? alex for short. or eve's fave name, evan. it's pretty nice.
23: Would you ever consider living abroad? yeah, canada. or NOOYORK. =)
; maybe it's maybelline
_______________________