Thursday, May 05, 2005
thankyouu
eve, sarah, evan, andrea, and prisca.you were there for me. when i needed you. <3
hi lauren, yiting, prisca, karara, jackie, &sarah -
applepie&ice cream bestie. (:
fik- your letter's on its way, watch out for it (:
yiting - yes we must. but today was fun too. (:
today-- we had lifescience &physics. unfortunately. i fell asleep during the exam while i was writing.
baddd. i think i'm more likely to fail life sciences than physics, oh well.
and then. after school, me and sarah and yiting and sophia wanted to go back to rgp (:
but then we changed our minds, and headed straight for westmall, unfortunately x) we got on the wrong bus and we saw plee at the KAP bus stop.
and then, sarah shut up halfway on the bus ride and we were poking her to make her talk. =)
me &sarah ate at MOS BURGER, mmm. but i ordered a unagi burger and the lady gave me a yakui--
whaatt? and she insisted i ordered that. but oh well, she changed it for me (:
and sarah ate from a lunchbox, (x
and we met shuyi & grace & gayle & tricia & jaime at KFC.
and us four - me and sarah and sophia and yiting just walked around west mall for about an hour or more.
yeah. so it was a pretty good day. except for my 3 hours of chinese tuition. =(
Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin'
Tired of living' like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feelin'
And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me of what I really am
This is how you remind me of what I really am
It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breakin'
And I've been wrong, I've been down
Been to the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream, are we having fun yet?
yet, yet, yet, no no
yet, yet, yet, no no
It's not like you didn't know that
I said I love you and I swear I still do
And it must have been so bad
Cause living with me must have damn near killed you
And this is how you remind me of what I really am
This is how you remind me of what I really am
It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breaking
And I've been wrong, I've been down
been to the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream, are we having fun yet?
yet, yet, yet, no no
yet, yet, yet, no no
yet, yet, yet, no no
yet, yet, yet, no no
Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin'
And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
This is how you remind me of what I really am
This is how you remind me of what I really am
It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breakin'
And I've been wrong, I've been down
been to the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream, are we having fun yet?
yet, yet, are we having fun yet?
yet, yet, are we having fun yet?
yet, yet, are we having fun yet?
yet, yet
<3<3
; maybe it's maybelline
_______________________